Friday, 6 January 2012

holiday memories

It's been such a wonderful holiday time. I was looking over our photos from the past few weeks, and thought I'd share a few highlights.

chocolate fondue and Sound of Music on Christmas Eve
Eden got her wish: an orange she could drink out of
playing a new game on Christmas morning (while Mommy read a book in bed)
someone wants to join the party
knotting Shegofa's first quilt
a beautiful snowy night
when a snowman appeared on our lawn

What were your holiday highlights?




2 comments:

  1. These are great pics. We love ticket to ride. Hope you're enjoying this game. I especially love the second last snow shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine! Derek and the girls are loving the game. I take a bit longer to warm up to long board games. One of my areas for improvement this year, I suppose. :)

    ReplyDelete